RGDscience Ltd is a scientific consultancy company that provides drug discovery and medicinal chemistry advice to all organisations, including pharma, biotechs, start-ups, CROs, academics, non-scientific individuals.
We have >50 years combined experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry and have contributed to and led numerous programmes in the delivery of clinical candidates, been cited as inventors on over 40 patents and published ~120 peer reviewed articles, reviews and book chapters.
All phases of medicinal chemistry in drug discovery
• Multiple target classes • Chemical tools & probes • Triage strategies • Hit to lead • Lead optimisation • Candidate selections • Clinical compounds
Multiple disease areas
• Fibrotic diseases • Viruses • Inflammation • Respiratory • Diseases of the 3rd world • Cardiovascular • Neuroscience
Chemistry route planning and synthesis
• Array design • Large and small scale route design
Modalities and administration routes
• Large and small molecules • conjugates • mono- and multivalent inhibitors • inhaled route • oral route • long acting parenterals (injection of microparticles) • covalently bound and non-covalently bound inhibitors • Intracellular and extracellular targets
Current medicinal chemistry design principles
• Physicochemical properties • molecular descriptors • design and visualisation tools • SAR • iterative medchem processes
Additional areas of expertise
• The art of writing papers and publishing • patent analysis and writing • expert witness • bibliometric analyses • integrin drug discovery • undergraduate teaching modules